Saturday, August 22, 2009

Silence is Golden

I woke up this morning because I was ready to get up. Randy is still fast asleep. No baby monitors for me today- it is our one year anniversary! I didn't turn on the TV. All I can hear is the hum of the A/C! Last night we dropped Madison off at my parents' house for the weekend. I miss her like crazy- but there is something to be noticed here- I am actually getting time just me and Randy.
Last night I ventured back into the adult world for Randy's debut with the Skully Hawk Outlaws. It was great seeing Randy in his element. The music was great and I got a chance to go to the "after party". We got home at 4 AM! HA... Mommy had a social experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I am off to spend the day with my wonderful husband enjoying Kobe Steaks and cake--- what a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment